trying out some new things with my older film photos
NEW URL FOR INSINCERETHOUGHTS
A man accused of raping and murdering an 11-year-old boy is paraded through his home town before being shot dead by an executioner. Hundreds of onlookers lined the streets to watch the gruesome scene, cheering and shouting abuse at Yehya Hussein al-Raghwah. The boy, Hamdi al-Kabas, had reportedly come into his shop for a haircut during the Muslim festival of Eid. After brutally attacking him, the barber cut his body into pieces and dumped them outside the capital Sana’a. He was given the death penalty by a Yemeni court a month later after apparently admitting his crime. Shocking images of his final moments were released following the execution.
First he left the city’s central prison, handcuffed and dressed in white robes. Fear etched on his face, he is surrounded by soldiers as he is led towards a ceremonial red carpet. He is allowed to say a final prayer, his shirt is then ripped open before he is laid face down. As a police official reads out his sentence for the last time, a doctor oversees his treatment and crowds - which appear to include children - jeer and punch the air, some filming his final moment on their mobile phones.
Nathaniel Bar-Jonah (Born David Paul Brown)
-sentenced to 130 years for abducting, torturing, and sexually assaulting children. He is also an alleged cannibal.
- at 17 years of age, he dressed up as a cop and and beat and choked an 8-year old child, who identified him - he was put on one-year probation
- 3 years later, he again dressed up as a cop and abducted 2 boys, made them take their clothes off, and attempted to strangle one - the other boy escaped, and police found Nathaniel with the boy handcuffed in the trunk of his car - he received an 18-20 year prison sentence
- he was released early and attacked his first victim after being out for 3 weeks, was arrested and released on the condition he leave Massachusetts and move home to Montana with his parents, where he would be on probation for 2 years - Nathaniel went to Montana, reported to his PO, but no psychiatric records were sent to his new PO
-Nathaniel did not come to the attention of the police again until 1999, when again, he was dressed as a cop, had a stun gun and pepper spray, and was hanging around an elementary school. Police searched his home and found thousands of pictures of boys and lists of boys names - along with encoded recipes for cooking boys
- it is believed that Nathaniel cooked one of his 10-year old victims and served him to neighbours and friends at a BBQ
- he was eventually charged and convicted with molesting three boys - neighbours who apparently had sleepovers at his house - one boy said that Nathaniel put a rope around his neck and hung him from the ceiling
- he died in 2008, at the age of 51
Robert Berdella (January 31, 1949 – October 8, 1992) was a serial killer in Kansas City. Although he never became as famous as Jeffrey Dahmer or John Wayne Gacy, his murders remain some of the most gruesome in the United States. Berdella was apprehended in the spring of 1988 after a victim he had been torturing for a week jumped naked from the second story of his house and escaped. Police investigation made the case against Berdella quite simple, because he had detailed torture logs and large numbers of Polaroid pictures he had taken of his victims. Berdella buried one victims skull in his backyard. The dismembered bodies were set out for the weekly trash pickup. The bodies were never recovered but left in the landfill. Berdella died of a heart attack in 1992 after writing letters to a minister claiming the prison officials were not giving him his heart medication. His death was never investigated..
Theme By Venoms